Invisible Seam was founded in 1995 by Maya Rozenberg.
Maya has a wealth of knowledge obtained from over 30 years of extensive experience in dressmaking and tailoring, and a passion for achieving the most flattering garment to suit every figure and body shape. Led by Maya, the team at Invisible Seam consists of highly qualified tailors and couture dressmakers to ensure a professional finish on each garment.
Philosophy of Invisible Seam
Our philosophy is that by choosing the perfect colour and fabric, designing the most flattering style and by combining this with quality workmanship, Invisible Seam can create a beautiful and unique garment that reflects your personality and gives you the confidence and freedom in your day to day life.
The Process of Tailoring and Dressmaking
- Contact us to schedule your initial consultation.
- Initial meeting/consultation involves:
- choosing the design and material for your garment
- taking measurements
- cost analysis
- arranging for fitting times and a completion date
- Fittings – Fittings are always carried out on the premises. We will ask you to bring the right shoes, accessories and underwear to make sure that a perfect fit is achieved. Usually it takes 1-2 fittings before we can complete the garment.
- Collection of Garment – Upon the date of collection, a final fitting is carried out to ensure full customer satisfaction. In accordance with the Invisible Seam customer satisfaction policy, if you require any adjustments to your garment within two months of completion, we will happily alter the garment for you free of charge